- SingleParentMeet has a gender ratio of 55% males and 45% females.
- Their target demography is single parents, aged between 30 to 55.
- Their dating service is also available via apps for both iOS and Android
How You Get Matched
- Their match system shows you potential matches based on the information that you have
- The system provides you matches with similar traits to yourself, who are located nearby and are within similar age groups.
- 11 new matches are sent to you each day
- Their match system shows you potential matches based on the information that you have entered on your profile, such as your personal particulars, likes, hobbies, and preferences.
- Their profiles are extensive with lots of questions about yourself and your ideal match, which you can easily complete using options from their drop-down menu.
- From these ones, you can choose which ones you’d like to initiate a conversation with or send a flirt..
- You can also search for matches based on their online status, keywords, those who have viewed your profile and by a general search based on similar traits and location.
- They have a dedicated FAQ section that helps address any queries regarding subscription, members, profile features, matches and technical issues.
Profile Registration & Features
- 1. You can initiate the sign-up process directly from the SingleParentMeet website
- 2. Select your location, either the United States or Canada
- 3. Enter your zip code to confirm your location
- 4. Enter your first name and your new password to help create your account
- 5. Enter your date of birth.
- 6. Key-in your email and complete the creation of your SingleParentMeet account.
- 7. Go on to complete your profile by uploading a picture of yourself.
- 8. Write a short description about your beliefs and your interest. You can change it later from your profile.
- 9. And, voila! Your account has been created. You’ll be redirected to your “Connections” page once everything is completed.
- 1. You will see 5 main tabs : “Home”, “Inbox”, “Search”, “Matches” and “Tokens”
- 2. A summary of your particulars will be available here.
- 3. There is a group of Menu selections to the left of your screen.
- 4. The “About” section has quick details about yourself and your preferences.
- 5. Your profile completion status is located on the top right of the screen.
- 6. The top right-hand corner also has a quick access area for “Messages”, “Flirts” and “Views”
- 7. You can see the people who are currently online from the “Available To Chat” pane.
- 8. You can add more details in this section about yourself and your ideals so that a potential match can get to know you better.
- 9. The personality quiz section gives your potential matches an idea of what you enjoy doing in your spare time.
- 10. You can select up to three “My Top Interests”. These will give your matches insight into what your hobbies and interests are.
- 11. The “Message Ideas” area allows you to set up to 4 different questions to help your matches initiate a conversation.
Q : Where are my uploaded photos?
A : Some of the photos you have uploaded to your profile may have been rejected by the SingleParentMeet’s review team, which is why you may not see your pictures in your profile. Review your images again and re-upload them for verification.
Q : Can I send messages on a free plan?
A: All messaging and chat features on SingleParentMeet require a paid subscription.
Q : How do reach out to someone on a free plan?
A : You can view their profiles and your views will show up on their lists. For a more conspicuous way of contacting them, you can send them a flirt instead.
Q : Can I block members that are harassing me?
A : You can block any members that you find have been harassing you. You can block them directly from the “Block” button displayed on their profiles
Q : Does SingleParentMeet have a mobile version?
A: SingleParentMeet is available for both iOS and Android users in a mobile app version.